1èrestmg Index du Forum 1èrestmg
Forum consacré à la classe de 1ère STMG

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Iphone Unlocker Pro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    1èrestmg Index du Forum -> 1èrestmg -> 1èrestmg
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berdmarie

Masculin
Point(s): 87
Moyenne de points: 0,49

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Juil - 14:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Iphone Unlocker Pro Répondre en citant

Iphone Unlocker Pro > tinyurl.com/y82v3ptt

Iphone Unlocker Pro

985d112f2e
Once reported, our staff will be notified and the comment will be reviewedAdvertisement I even did a chat before buying spelling out my phone and ios information and asked if this was guaranteedThey are a scam, they say they guarantee it will work worldwide but ultrasn0w can only unlock the earliest basebandsEven after having a confimation from their support that my iphone cannot be unlocked with their software, they purposely ignore each request for money back by "apologising"

I see the only other course of action would be to contact my credit card company to dispute the transaction and to write a very bad review about the business practices of this company so others will not fall into the same predicament as I am right nowI searched online "Unlock iPhone 5" and somehow came up this siteAfter the payment of $29.95 I did receive the instruction to download the software evasion 7 (you must have a very good knowledge, it is not so easy to choose the right download) anyway this was not good as the firmware 5.0.02 for my iphone was not thereThere are rumors flying around that TaiG may be holding on to an iOS 8.2 jailbreak, and if the past six months are indicative of anything, Id say that thats a distinct possibility.Reports are stating that Apple may drop iOS 8.2 this Monday, so I guess we will see whether or not the TaiG iOS 8.2 jailbreak rumors are true sooner than later.Obviously, if youre on iOS 8.1.2, or iOS 8.2 beta 1 or 2, you want to stay right where you are190th StAdvertisement It is a genius! ConsAdditional software downloaded to my computer afte download this1 review 0 helpful votes “DO NOT BUY Will not refund money if it doesn't work” 3/3/15 I also thought this was a great deal since it was GUARANTEED with a no questions asked refundany legtimancy to this website? or is it a scam most likely? anybody ever try using it?Click to expand

[FULL] remark office omr 7 crackSupprimer Windows 8 1 Build 9431SpittingBitches - Sunnynewstar jimmy tonik rarea sport cricket 2009 full version pc games free download | temp hittpb bioshock infinite black box-addsOrchester Anthony Ventura-Capri Fischer mp3Pro Evolution Soccer 2 PortableParent Directory After Earth 720p MkvWiReLeSS HAcK MeGaPack [Drivers, Programs to unlock Wireless

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Juil - 14:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    1èrestmg Index du Forum -> 1èrestmg -> 1èrestmg
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation